This Fruit & Nut Spinach Salad recipe is the perfect combination of fresh summer berries, feta cheese, and chili roasted pecans and sliced almonds. This is topped off with a delicious Balsamic Salad Dressing for the most amazing summer meal!
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 cup feta cheese (or goat cheese)
- 1/2 cup red onion , thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 bottle Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Balsamic Salad Dressing
- Place the Pecans and Almonds on a baking tray and spray lightly with Olive oil then dust lightly with chili powder. Place in the oven for 10 -15 minutes (watch closely as nuts burn quickly ) until fragrant and lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.